Sunday, August 8
Slow cookin
I bought a slow cooker to try and prepare meals more often since I am exhausted by the time I get home from work. I have used it 3 times in 1 month. I think it is time to use it again! I just am not so inspired and don't know what to try and make. I see recipes online and I think they look delicious. I bookmark them and forget about them. Today I think I am determined to make something in it because it is hot and I don't want to spend hours cooking and making the house hot especially since I spent all yesterday barbecuing and playing hostess. But what to make? I have no idea. I could search through my bookmarks... but I want something to come to me. Talk about laziness huh? I also have to clean my bedroom and wash clothes. Ugh. Where are the people who will invent a robot that will pick up and fold clothes? C'mon we have a roomba (or whatever its called) invented so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment