Tuesday, May 25

Shopping...

I have this crazy desire to shop. I never desire shopping because nothing ever fits right and I spend all day shopping and only buy 3 things that I feel so so about. Ever since I started working where I work I have a desire to be beautiful- on the outside. I have nice-ish clothes. I dress for comfort more than anything.
I am working hard not so hard on loosing my tummy and thinning out my arms. So I shouldn't shop yet I should wait. But my feet won't lose weight right?? So I can still shoe shop. But if I shoe shop ill want to wear them but I can't if I have nothing to wear with them. See my dilemma?! Lol oh boy I gotta kick start this toning up program. I haven't been on my Wii in like a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment