I recently saw the preview for the Julia Child's movie. In it the other Julia devotes herself to cooking through Julia Child's cookbook. It has inspired me. Although I couldn't do Julia Child's cookbook seeing as no one in my house would eat
most some of her recipes.
I sat with the Husband and told him my idea. He is on board to try this with me. I told him we can't verge off the original recipe. With the exception of replacing certain sub-meats with others. I totally just made that word up so let me explain. We saw a recipe for pork chops that called for ham. The Husband and I do not eat ham
sam I am. So we would substitute with bacon or something else. Yes I know it is
technically cheating but so what! It's my adventure to do as I please :-p
We are still working out the kinks in my plan and figuring out recipes we want to try. I hope to have a meal plan put together by the end of this month
who am I kidding more like 3 months. I'm thinking maybe we can do desserts 2 times a week. I know for sure I want to perfect a Tiramisu recipe. I want it to be similar to the Tiramisu they serve in Zanaro's in White Plains, NY. It was the first time I had Tiramisu and ever since I have only had nasty kinds. I also know the Husband would like cheddar biscuits like they have in Red Lobster. Those things are
goooood. Nom Nom
No comments:
Post a Comment